Sunday, February 8, 2015

IS IT A BRIBE?

    People like drinking coke, so the Coca-Cola Company set up factories all over the world that cost an immense amount of money to build up those factories. For me, I like drinking root beer, which are famous in the North American. But I am still seeking other flavor beverages such as 7up and red bulls. 

    Last night I got a piece of news in a brief advertising paper which is about school' events. There will be a graceful dance performance at PAC at 7:30 next Friday. I just need to pay 5 $ to watch it, so I will be involved with it. I would like to invite Sun to go with me, but I am afraid that she will think it is a kind of bribe, because the authority will not allow them to do it or she will get accused. 
    Oh the last thing i have to say is that in chapter 9 there is a sentence, "THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA IS THE ONLY MANMADE STRUCTURE  VISIBLE FROM THE SPACE"
did you remember? I don't think so, i think it will be seen in the sky but not from the space.

4 comments:

  1. "THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA IS THE ONLY MANMADE STRUCTURE VISIBLE FROM THE SPACE"
    I don't agree with your opinion! Camera in Moon or an artificial satellite can see the great wall of china !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go to the dance performance on Friday but I will be away for the weekend. Perhaps another time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job because you connected many subtopics together.

    ReplyDelete