Sunday, February 22, 2015

Chapter 13 writing

image that u r going to help select the next leader of ur country. what qualification do u believe this person should have.  explain
    I think energy is the most important factor for a leader of my county because the leader is going to be very busy to deal with all kinds of things.He or she has to have strong body which is full of energy.  Without the energy he or she can not do good things for people.Also, this person should care about the resident life especially the poor people.  if those poor people can live a better life, the society will be safe and the crime rate will decrease.

do u believe that it is okay to omit some stories about ur life when u talking about with u family, or do u feel that such an omission is deceptive? explain


     I think it depends on different situations. Everyone has secrete which don't want to other knows.  For example, if I loos $10 , I don't want to tell it to my mum what happened because if I tell her, she will be mad at me. However, I will take care next time for myself even I am not tell her.
Nevertheless, if such omission is very important or is related to others, I think you should tell the truth to family members. 

2 comments: