Monday, February 23, 2015

Chapter 14

Some professional athletes make a lot of money. Do u think they deserve such a high salaries?
I don't think those professional athletes deserve such high salaries. Even they are celebrities,they are still athletes who are play games and achieve goal. Such as Kobe Bryant, he earns over $23 million a year. However, the president of United States earns $400,000 a year. The president who protects the people and  the country that I thinks would earn more!

What is the most expensive things you've  ever purchased?
 It was a pair of damond ring which I bought in Los Angeles. The brand is Tolkowsy, Kay jewel.  It was cost me about 8000 dollars. I really the the design and the shape. I just bought them even it were expensive for me.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ring. I agree, the president deserves to be paid more than athletes. Teachers too.

    ReplyDelete